Level 2 provides advanced knowledge and practical methodologies for the design and optimization of L-Acoustics systems.
The participant learns to:
- Understand system behaviors by using basic concepts from physics
- Assess priorities and choices, given specific objectives and constraints
- Ensure quality and consistency by utilizing L-Acoustics proprietary tools
Attending Level 2 training modules is an essential step towards mastering L-Acoustics systems.
Variable Curvature Line Source
This training day offers an in-depth focus on the variable curvature line source. It includes advanced design practice with Soundvision.
This module is a full day dedicated to the variable curvature line source, and its associated tools for design and optimization:
- Directivity Control (line source behavior and Fresnel analysis)
- SPL coverage (setting of inter-element angles)
- Frequency response (tonal balance and cosmetic EQ)
- Soundvision modelling (Source cutview, SPL target, Array Morphing, Air Compensation)
In order to take full advantage from this training, participants should be comfortable with basic acoustics and our Soundvision software.