Level 1 provides fundamental knowledge and practical methods for the configuration and operation of L-Acoustics systems.
The participant learns to:
- Identify the elements of a K system, and understand how they complement one another.
- Prepare and install a K system so that it is ready for operation.
Attending Level 1 training modules is indispensable for any technician or engineer wanting to work with L-Acoustics Systems.
This training day introduces the elements shared by all the L-Acoustics systems and is composed of two distinct modules: Soundvision Basics and Amplified Controllers.
This half-day module introduces the users to Soundvision, which is the proprietary simulation software for L-Acoustics systems and essential for any K system.
This module covers:
- Presentation of the software and project architecture
- Audience design: fundamentals and data collection workflows
- Loudspeaker system design: quick simulation of mechanical and electro-acoustic results
- Tutorial: introduction to the graphic-use interface and practical exercise
Ahead of the training, participants are encouraged to consult the help section of the Soundvision software.
Earn 1.5 CTS renewal units (RUs) when you attend this course.
This half-day module presents the L-Acoustics amplified controllers, the P1 station and the LA Network Manager preset.
This module covers :
- Presentation of amplified controllers and P1 station
- Factory presets: design and structure
- Cabling: power and audio
- Network management: topologies and LA Network Manager demonstration, Milan network audio distribution protocol
Ahead of the training, participants are encouraged to consult the help section of the LA Network Manager software.
Earn 2 CTS renewal units (RUs) when you attend this course.
Attendance to this training day is a prerequisite for all other modules.
These training day modules are system specific. They are dedicated to one of our variable curvature WST systems and include a half day practical workshop.
Each of these one-day system-specific modules is dedicated to one of the variable curvature WST line source systems.
These modules cover:
- System presentation: design and specifications
- Loudspeaker configurations: acoustic results and typical applications
- Rigging: setup options and mechanical safety
- Driving: presets and loudspeaker cabling
- Practical workshop: mechanical elements and rigging options, preparing and listening
Upon completion the participant is considered a System Technician.