- Loudspeaker amplification, 96 kHz/32 bit DSP, Ethernet network
- 4 channel class D amplification fed by 4 inputs (analogue or AES/EBU)
- Green SMPS power supply with PFC
- 4 x 1000 W power at 8 or 4 ohms for 200 ms
- EQ station with 11 EQ (IIR/FIR) filters and 1000 ms delay per output
- Air absorption compensation filter
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Comprehensive L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- 5 s start-up time
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
DOWNLOAD CENTERWin release pack
April 1, 2019 Mac release pack
April 1, 2019 Presets Guide System Spec Sheet Product Information Pack User Manual Maintenance Manual Technical Bulletin CAD Files Product Visuals Q-SYS Plugin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTPack logiciel Windows
April 1, 2019 Pack logiciel Mac
April 1, 2019 Guide Presets Fiche technique Système Pack Information Produit Manuel d'utilisation Manuel de Maintenance Bulletin technique Fichiers CAD Visuels Produit Plugin Q-SYS
RELEASE PACK – April 1st, 2019 – Main new features include:
LA Network Manager 2.7.0
- New Session file format *.nwm.
- Project files (*.xmlp) saved from Soundvision (version 3.1 minimum) can be loaded to automatically create Sessions matching the Soundvision simulations. Possibility to later synchronize Zoning groups parameters.
- Autoclimate feature to adjust the gain of the Air Compensation filters at once on all groups imported from Soundvision.
- P1 :
- Possibility in Tuning to assign inputs or outputs settings to up to 8 gangs for simultaneous control of gains and mute
- AES and AVB color coded status indicated on objects when the Unit View slider is on Input
- Indication of external temperature and humidity from P1 probe when Unit View slider is on Unit Temperature
- Includes new firmware 2.9.8.
- New interface for IP settings: added subnet mask and gateway settings for installations with a centralized supervision of multiple venues.
- Store and recall of configurations including group parameters from QSC® Q-SYS™ control platform for Fixed Installations.
Refer to the LA Network Manager Help for complete details.