- Loudspeaker amplification, 96 kHz/32 bit DSP, Ethernet network
- 4 channel class D amplification fed by 4 inputs (analogue or AES/EBU)
- Green SMPS power supply with PFC
- 4 x 1000 W power at 8 or 4 ohms for 200 ms
- EQ station with 11 EQ (IIR/FIR) filters and 1000 ms delay per output
- Air absorption compensation filter
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Comprehensive L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- 5 s start-up time
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
DOWNLOAD CENTERWin release pack
NOV 27, 2018 Mac release pack
NOV 27, 2018 Presets Guide System Spec Sheet Product Information Pack User Manual Maintenance Manual Technical Bulletin CAD Files Product Visuals Q-SYS Plugin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTPack logiciel Windows
NOV 27, 2018 Pack logiciel Mac
NOV 27, 2018 Guide Presets Fiche technique Système Pack Information Produit Manuel d'utilisation Manuel de Maintenance Bulletin technique Fichiers CAD Visuels Produit Plugin Q-SYS
RELEASE PACK - November 27, 2018 - New features include:
LA Network Manager 2.6.3
- Support of the Shared Address Space (SAS): the IP range to scan option accepts IP addresses included between
100.64.0.1 and 100.127.255.254.
- Several issue fixes, including an issue on group settings synchronization.
- LA4X: Addition of a brief fan test at unit start-up and at unit wake-up.
- P1: CRF output format implemented according to MILAN Media Clocking specifications.
- All product types: AES/EBU input error state reported even when AES/EBU input status is locked.
Preset library 6.0
- New preset [KARADOWNK2] for Kara as down-fill of a K2 flown array.
- Updated K1 and K1-SB presets with optimized L-DRIVE settings on LF sections.
- Updated [X15_MO] with EQ optimization of the HF section.
- Adjusted output gain in presets for K1-SB, KS28, SB28, SB18, SB218 and SB118 to provide 8 dB of headroom.
Refer to the LA Network Manager Help for complete details.