- Modular touring rack designed for all
- Hosts 3xLA8 for maximum drive flexibility and power
- Analog Signal, Network and Power distribution panels
- Engineered 9U frame allows flying and rigging
- Compatible with legacy cabling standards
- Universal platform to ease L-ACOUSTICS Rental Network cross rental
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK (May 2011)
The LA-RAK is the central element of the L-ACOUSTICS® system architecture built upon the LA8 amplified controller. It offers an advanced drive rack solution for all L-ACOUSTICS® systems covering signal and power distribution in a comprehensive plug-and-play touring package.
The LA-RAK module comprises:
The LA-RAK working principle is entirely modular and the user can physically assemble and interconnect multiple modules to fit numerous applications. The LA-RAK configuration based on a multiple of 3 LA8 yields the maximum flexibility and power resources for any L-ACOUSTICS® system from compact coaxial enclosures up to KUDO® and K1 stadium line sources.
Following the successful introduction of the LA-AES3 card and LA-PANEL AES3 in 2010, the K standard is evolving and the LA-PANEL AES3 is now a standard patch panel for LA-RAK intended to transfer the 3 back panels of the LA-AES3 cards installed in the LA8s to the LARAK front side thus facilitating digital audio wiring.
The LA-PANEL AES3 comprises 3 pairs of XLR sockets (IN and LINK) ended by AES/EBU cables. Also are provided 2 extra XLR AES/EBU Link cables.