- Ultimate sonic performance, clarity and precision
- Point source radiation with excellent off-axis performance
- FOH, fill, monitor versatility for reduced inventory
- Plug and play for fast set-up and reduced tuning time
- Discreet and accurate rigging system
- Sleek design, durable construction, extended longevity
- LA4 advanced system drive and protection
- White and architectural RAL color available
The XTi Architectural Series point-source technology is particularly valuable in distributed sound reinforcement applications where most listeners are located off the system axis. It is suited to distributed applications in semi-reverberant spaces where a single reflected source offers a more coherent radiation field with less reflected virtual sources than a traditional dual horn-woofer combination.
Point-source systems are also adapted to proximity applications such as stage monitoring, front-fills and under-balcony fills. Their radiation characteristics yield excellent phase response, total wavefront coherency at all frequencies, and axi-symetrical directivity which produces identical coverage patterns in both the horizontal and vertical planes and a sound field stable over the entire frequency spectrum. The result is a natural, studio monitor sound quality and the aural sensation of transparent sound and an even sonic performance within the enclosure beamwidth.