“What I like most about L-Acoustics Soundvision is its accuracy in predicting actual performance of the sound system.We have not had a single instance where the predicted performance and measured performance were even moderately different, and this allows me to accurately design installation projects both for new construction and for building redesigns. It is obvious that L-Acoustics has mastered the science of prediction, and the fact that they have been so consistent over the years is a testament to their manufacturing precision.”
Need more information?
Check out our Documentation Center for more documentations on this product.
New features in Soundvision 3.6.2:This release supersedes the 3.6.0 version from October 27, 2021, resolving issues that caused:
- Soundvision to stop unexpectedly when displaying the Frequency response toolbox.
- Incorrect mapping in subwoofer mode.
Features in Soundvision 3.6.0:
- Complete rework of the Mechanics view, with a new mechanical engine for current products:
- More accurate mechanical calculations.
- Pullback configurations are properly modeled.
- Added the possibility to display internal forces in the array to check for tension, compression, and overload, updated in real time when the array is modified.
- Increased the mechanical safety limits of a number of pullback configurations. For updated information on Mechanical safety, refer to the Owner's Manuals of each system on the Documentation Center.
- Added distance between pickup points (point separation) and from rear pickup point to maximum depth, for planning motor hoists.
- Rework of layout, improved mechanical warnings.
- Rigbars and their slings are represented in 3D views, and move in real time when the array is modified.
- Selection of pullback accessories from the bottom of the array.
- Added the possibility to move the progression bar window during calculations. Selected position is maintained between calculations.
- End of support for SVD, SVS, and SVC files.
- SB28 subwoofers are moved to Legacy, as they are discontinued.
- Improved report, in particular mechanical warnings.
- Updated software icons.