“What I like most about L-Acoustics Soundvision is its accuracy in predicting actual performance of the sound system.We have not had a single instance where the predicted performance and measured performance were even moderately different, and this allows me to accurately design installation projects both for new construction and for building redesigns. It is obvious that L-Acoustics has mastered the science of prediction, and the fact that they have been so consistent over the years is a testament to their manufacturing precision.”
New features in Soundvision 3.5.1:This release supersedes the 3.5.0 version from April 20, 2021, resolving issues that caused:
- Soundvision to stop unexpectedly when selecting an impact point in Source cutview.
- Mechanical instability when repositioning a source.
Features in Soundvision 3.5.0:
- Added K3i 2-way active variable curvature enclosure to the K Series.
- In 3D Scene, symmetry now creates symmetrical sources and links them.
- In zoning groups, the Air compensation filter is now set to 0 by default instead of 1.
- Removed Save standard compatible project as button.
- Various issue fixes and stability improvements.
New features in Soundvision 3.4.0:
- Added Kara IIi 2-way active variable curvature enclosure to the K Series
- Added SB18 IIi high power compact subwoofer to the Sub Series sources
- Karai and SB18i are moved to Legacy, as they are discontinued
- Reworked 3D scene in order to ease navigation
- New rotation and translation behavior
- Added shortcuts T, S, and F to 3D scene to switch to top, side, and front views
- Added shortcut Alt (PC) / Option (mac) to enter pan-tilt mode
- Updated selection behavior in 3D scene in order to avoid moving a source by mistake
- Updated quick view buttons to add back view and left view
- Removed possibility to switch from orthographic view (quick view buttons) to projective view (3D view)
- Added Camera toolbox to save camera views
- Updated M-BUMP position in the list of Kara II accessories
- Frequency response default view is set to Audience instead of Impact
- Soundvision is now compatible with macOS Big Sur (11.2)