Take L-ISA processing anywhere, anytime.
What is L-ISA Studio?
"A dream mixing tool"8.5/10 - FutureMusic
"L-ISA is stunning"9/10 - MusicTech
“We are very proud to present L-ISA Studio, the ultimate swiss army knife for anyone who creates with sound. Now, your object-based mix and immersive production can go anywhere you go! Your venue, be it real or imaginary, can come with you too. All you need is a pair of headphones and a laptop. Your imagination is the limit.”
Need more information?
Check out our Documentation Center for more documentations on this product.
New features in L-ISA Controller v 2.4
- L-ISA Studio: L-ISA free license includes binaural outputs using L-ISA Processor Desktop.
- A simplified view of Hive open source AVDECC controller can be launched from the Menu bar to connect AVB streams to the L-ISA Processor II.
- Configuration Store/Recall:
Available only on L-ISA processor hardware.
Possibility to store up to 20 configurations on the processor.
Possibility to lock each configuration on the processor with a PIN code.
Forgotten PIN codes can be reset by following a challenge procedure with L-Acoustics support.
L-ISA Controller can open a session stored on the processor.
Third-party devices can recall a configuration using REST API. Refer to the L-ISA Processor REST API Technical Bulletin.
Remote operators can recall a configuration using a web browser.
L-ISA Controller or a third-party device can wake up an L-ISA Processor II (Wake-on-Lan command).
Processor can boot from a selected configuration.
Features in L-ISA Controller v 2.3
- Support of L-ISA Processor II
- Addition of ADM-OSC input format for greater interoperability
- Addition of OSC-API for third-party head trackers
- Various improvements and optimizations.