“As a mix engineer, being able to identify elements to operate on with speed and precision made mixing this complex band easier, faster and even more fun. The performance was easily my favorite Bon Iver show in the past three years. We accomplished a beautiful, huge, wide, immersive, engaging presentation of the band’s music, and it turned out magnificent!”
Need more information?
Check out our Documentation Center for more documentations on this product.
New features in L-ISA Controller v 2.4
- L-ISA Studio: L-ISA free license includes binaural outputs using L-ISA Processor Desktop.
- A simplified view of Hive open source AVDECC controller can be launched from the Menu bar to connect AVB streams to the L-ISA Processor II.
- Configuration Store/Recall:
Available only on L-ISA processor hardware.
Possibility to store up to 20 configurations on the processor.
Possibility to lock each configuration on the processor with a PIN code.
Forgotten PIN codes can be reset by following a challenge procedure with L-Acoustics support.
L-ISA Controller can open a session stored on the processor.
Third-party devices can recall a configuration using REST API. Refer to the L-ISA Processor REST API Technical Bulletin.
Remote operators can recall a configuration using a web browser.
L-ISA Controller or a third-party device can wake up an L-ISA Processor II (Wake-on-Lan command).
Processor can boot from a selected configuration.
Features in L-ISA Controller v 2.3
- Support of L-ISA Processor II
- Addition of ADM-OSC input format for greater interoperability
- Addition of OSC-API for third-party head trackers
- Various improvements and optimizations.