"As a mix engineer, being able to identify elements to operate on with speed and precision made mixing this complex band easier, faster and even more fun. The performance was easily my favorite Bon Iver show in the past three years. We accomplished a beautiful, huge, wide, immersive, engaging presentation of the band’s music, and it turned out magnificent!"
Need more information?
Check out our Documentation Center for more documentations on this product.
New features in L-ISA Controller v 3.0
- L-ISA Studio: Maximum number of outputs increased from 12 to 16.
- New feature FX engine:
- Assign FX to sources or groups of sources to create complex spatial behaviors.
- Manipulate the spatial behaviors from the studio creation to the live performance.
- FX presets can be imported/exported between sessions and locations.
- New Snapshots edit mode: quickly preview and edit positions of objects in one or multiple snapshots.
- Updated Snapshot engine: After creating a regular snapshot, enrich it with additional actions.
- New feature Stereo Mapper:
- Output a stereo mix into a frontal L-ISA system without the need to change the system calibration, tuning, or routing.
- Maximize the SPL contour available in L-ISA for occasional stereo applications.
- Improved MIDI settings and filtering.
- L-ISA plugin improvement with stereo linked sources.
Features in L-ISA Controller v 2.5
- L-ISA Studio: Windows version is available
- L-ISA Controller:
- Soundscape: new navigation pane on the right.
- Levels Control: added freely assignable User Faders and Mute button for each level fader.
- Routing settings: added Fader and Trim settings parameters for User Faders.
- Speaker settings: added new buttons for activating/deactivating speakers and for duplicating multiple speakers.
- L-ISA Controller Free has OSC outputs activated when connected to a Processor hardware.
- Added new OSC API commands.
- L-ISA Processor hardware: an Output Delay can be added to a Processor hardware output signal to timealign two Processors.
- Redesigned embedded help with improved navigation and search features.