“As a mix engineer, being able to identify elements to operate on with speed and precision made mixing this complex band easier, faster and even more fun. The performance was easily my favorite Bon Iver show in the past three years. We accomplished a beautiful, huge, wide, immersive, engaging presentation of the band’s music, and it turned out magnificent!”
New features in L-ISA Controller v2.2.0 :
- Binaural Engine to render a spatialized mix on headphones with optional headtracker
- Scale Simulation to listen to your mix in any given seat in the audience from your studio
- Enhanced Room Engine with new cluster reflections algorithm and 36 factory presets for acoustic spaces
- New Routing tab replacing the Downmixes tabs with direct routing from inputs to outputs and the ability to route one input to multiple outputs
New features in L-ISA Controller v2.1.1 and v2.1.2:
- L-ISA Controller DeskLink integration into SSL Live series consoles
New features in L-ISA Controller v2.1.0 :
- The L-ISA Controller now runs under a licensing system
- Free license: only enables features necessary to prepare and edit a session offline
- Hardware license: for L-ISA Processor owners, with all features enabled
- Source input delay: static and dynamic
- Spatial fills: new spatial algorithm for front-fills and under-balcony fills
- Speaker groups: speakers are now classified within groups defining their usage
New features in L-ISA Controller v2.0.0 :
- Sources and Groups colors accessible from Sources and Groups tabs
- New Group Control flags
- Settings/Tracking: New Trackers Active button
- Processor soft power off
- New L-ISA Control plug-ins (Source Control plug-in, Group Control plug-in) with improved discovery system.
- L-ISA Processor firmware:
- New "X" engine.
- New User Interface.
- Reduced latency (3.2 ms).
- Ability to switch between audio Engine Modes without requiring a firmware update.