Network Collaboration Platform and Synergies
The Rental Network is a platform of cooperation designed for the L-Acoustics Rental community. Inspired by the original concept of the V-DOSC partnership, the Rental Network offers its agents:
- A privileged access to innovative systems with high brand acceptance
- An opportunity to raise the agent's corporate profile and visibility amongst top sound companies
- Development of cross-rental business, cooperation and synergies between agents
- Flexibility of rental supply with worldwide availability of standardized systems
- A quality label to engineers, productions, promoters and artists
Additional benefits include:
- Company listing on L-Acoustics website
- Referencing of productions in the L-Acoustics Rental references website section
- Authorization to use the L-Acoustics Rental Network logo for promotional purposes
- Access to PR resources for success stories
- Publication of agent activity in newsletters
L-Acoustics Rental Network World Map
The Rental Network comprises around 700 rental companies worldwide, employing 10,000+ technicians and operating 100,000+ enclosures sharing a universal system standard. The Network community allows its agents to grow business through cross-rental activities to respond to seasonal activity peaks and joint productions with pooled inventories for large scale projects. The Rental Network comprises the A Series, K series, and the L-ISA technology.
The Rental Network working principles are based on three principles as defined in the Network Charter :
- Ensure worldwide availability with systems inventory thresholds for various rental segments
- Offer a universal standard to ensure performance and compatibility of systems for cooperation
- Ensure a human standard of excellence and safety through an education program designed for technicians
L-Acoustics offers truly innovative sound systems with the highest brand acceptance. Choosing and dimensioning a main PA system is a strategic decision, and establishing a system inventory threshold is a key factor:
- In positioning the company and gaining visibility in the rental market place
- In generating dry rental requests from others with an attractive inventory level
- In delivering performance (Coverage, Headroom, SPL, Directivity control, etc...) for special productions
The L-Acoustics authorized representative can analyze your rental activity with you to determine the right system inventory to optimize the return on investment.
Performance, Simplicity, Efficiency
Establishing a standard helps in delivering:
- Predictable performance and system behavior with its optimized components
- Simplified cross rental, easy system interfacing and fast pooling of systems
- Maximum efficiency and safety in the field with standard electronics, cables, accessories
The "KX" system standard is L-Acoustics’ quality benchmark. It ensures that a system will perform to specifications in a predictable
manner, with the maximum protection and plug and play capability for cross-rentals. It includes the Kara (II), K3, K2, K1 enclosures, the KS28 associated subwoofer, the P1 processor, and the LA-RAK II (AVB) integrated electronics rack and system accessories.
The "K" standard is the L-Acoustics’ quality benchmark until April 1st, 2019. It ensures that a system will perform to specifications in a predictable manner, with the maximum protection and plug and play capability for cross-rentals. It includes the Kara (II), K2, K1 enclosures, the SB28 associated subwoofer, and the LA-RAK integrated electronics rack and system accessories.
The "H" standard includes the A Series, the Kiva II enclosures, and the K series not K(X) compliant.
Rental Network Standards charts
|Standards||A Series||Kiva II||Kara (II)||K3||K2||K1|
|KX||N/A||24 Kara (II)
12 Kara (II)
24 Kara (II)
12 Kara (II)
12 Kiva II
12 Kara (II)
Table of standards for current systems as of January 1st, 2021.
L-ISA agents are Rental Network companies with a capability to deploy rental systems according to the L-ISA standards. L-ISA
agents must meet the following criteria:
- Enclosures inventory equal to H, K or KX standard
- L-ISA processor inventory equal or above 2 units
- A minimum of 2 in-house technicians ST’s and/or KSE’s with L-ISA Certification
L-ISA agents will be listed on the L-ISA website.
Qualified technicians & training program
A training program provides the rental agent's sound technicians and engineers with qualifications to operate the K standard systems as System Technicians.