- Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
- High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
- 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
- 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
- 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
- Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK
DOWNLOAD CENTERWin release pack
NOV 27, 2018 Mac release pack
NOV 27, 2018 Presets Guide Product Spec Sheet Product Information Pack User Manual Maintenance Manual CAD Files IP and UV ratings Product Visuals Q-SYS Plugin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTPack logiciel Windows
NOV 27, 2018 Pack logiciel Mac
NOV 27, 2018 Guide Presets Fiche technique Produit Pack Information Produit Manuel d'utilisation Manuel de Maintenance Fichiers CAD Indices IP et UV Visuels Produit Plugin Q-SYS
RELEASE PACK - November 27, 2018 - New features include:
LA Network Manager 2.6.3
- Support of the Shared Address Space (SAS): the IP range to scan option accepts IP addresses included between
100.64.0.1 and 100.127.255.254.
- Several issue fixes, including an issue on group settings synchronization.
- LA4X: Addition of a brief fan test at unit start-up and at unit wake-up.
- P1: CRF output format implemented according to MILAN Media Clocking specifications.
- All product types: AES/EBU input error state reported even when AES/EBU input status is locked.
Preset library 6.0
- New preset [KARADOWNK2] for Kara as down-fill of a K2 flown array.
- Updated K1 and K1-SB presets with optimized L-DRIVE settings on LF sections.
- Updated [X15_MO] with EQ optimization of the HF section.
- Adjusted output gain in presets for K1-SB, KS28, SB28, SB18, SB218 and SB118 to provide 8 dB of headroom.
Refer to the LA Network Manager Help for complete details.
Proprietary algorithms are processed in a 32-bit floating point DSP engine at a 96 kHz sampling rate. A dedicated engineering approach combining IIR and FIR filters allows generating perfectly linearized phase curves and significantly improved impulse responses for an even more natural, transparent, and realistic sound experience. Two cascaded 24-bit A/D converters at the front-end yield a ground-breaking encoding dynamic of 130 dB.
The L-DRIVE protection system carries out a dual analysis of signal level in real-time and RMS. Under extreme conditions when component membranes reach the over-excursion zone or if the coil ensemble temperature reaches a critical point, L-DRIVE acts as a power regulator. As a result the amount of power delivered at any channel is adjusted to the dynamic and thermal capacity of each individual transducer. This optimizes the power resources while preserving the highest dynamic range.
With a complete preset library and the possibility of creating additional user presets, the engineer is offered fingertip access to all the usual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system configurations.
The four amplifier channels driven by two inputs provide optimum system flexibility. The LA4 and LA8 offer two specific power ranges (4 x 1000 watts into 4 ohms, and 4 x 1800 watts into 4 or 2.7 ohms, respectively) yielding perfect power matching to each individual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system.
The built-in technologies allow control of the very wide dynamic range found in live audio productions while the high-efficiency components offer superior reliability, all from a sleek ergonomic package with exceptional weight/size ratio.
The front panel user interface features extremely fast access to edit the 2 input and 4 output settings. The encoder wheel gives instant access to the user menus and the LCD screen offers real time visualization of the system parameters.
Command access includes mute, gain, preset selection, plus delay and polarity settings. Navigation through the menu pages is fast and intuitive. Beside the standard on-board preset library, the engineer can design and store his own settings (initialized from a standard preset template) in one of the 10 available user locations.