- Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
- High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
- 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
- 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
- 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
- Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- LA NETWORK MANAGER software for remote control & monitoring
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK
DOWNLOAD CENTEROwner's Manual Win release pack
May. 18, 2020 Mac release pack
May. 18, 2020 Presets Guide Product Information Pack CAD Files Product Visuals Q-SYS Plugin M1 Use cases
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTManuel du Propriétaire Pack logiciel Windows
May. 18, 2020 Pack logiciel Mac
May. 18, 2020 Guide Presets Pack Information Produit Fichiers CAD Visuels Produit Plugin Q-SYS Cas d’utilisation M1
RELEASE PACK – May 18, 2020 – Replaces Release Pack April 10, 2020 bringing important bug fixes.
LA Network Manager 3.1.2
Fixes an input mode selection bug on LA4X not supporting AVB. No new features since LA Network Manager 3.1.1:
- M1 suite, a comprehensive set of measurement tools for streamlined system tuning and live monitoring using L-Acoustics P1 processor.
- M1 Control Panel in Tuning page with Record, EQ and Autoalign tabs
- Real-Time Analyzer (RTA) application in Live page
- Support of Milan with new Operating Mode Selector, and updated AVB panels
- Switch Configuration Tool to update and configure L-Acoustics Avnu-certified AVB switch LS10.
Fixes DSP errors that could occur on certain LA4 and LA8. No new features since Firmware 2.10.1:
- P1: 8 processing busses (instead of 4).
- Support of the Milan interoperability specifications on LA4X, LA12X, and P1, including Milan seamless network redundancy on P1 and LA12X
Preset library 6.4
- New Kara II system presets for the Kara II 2-way active variable curvature WST enclosures.
Refer to the LA Network Manager Help for complete details.
Proprietary algorithms are processed in a 32-bit floating point DSP engine at a 96 kHz sampling rate. A dedicated engineering approach combining IIR and FIR filters allows generating perfectly linearized phase curves and significantly improved impulse responses for an even more natural, transparent, and realistic sound experience. Two cascaded 24-bit A/D converters at the front-end yield a ground-breaking encoding dynamic of 130 dB.
The L-DRIVE protection system carries out a dual analysis of signal level in real-time and RMS. Under extreme conditions when component membranes reach the over-excursion zone or if the coil ensemble temperature reaches a critical point, L-DRIVE acts as a power regulator. As a result the amount of power delivered at any channel is adjusted to the dynamic and thermal capacity of each individual transducer. This optimizes the power resources while preserving the highest dynamic range.
With a complete preset library and the possibility of creating additional user presets, the engineer is offered fingertip access to all the usual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system configurations.
The four amplifier channels driven by two inputs provide optimum system flexibility. The LA4 and LA8 offer two specific power ranges (4 x 1000 watts into 4 ohms, and 4 x 1800 watts into 4 or 2.7 ohms, respectively) yielding perfect power matching to each individual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system.
The built-in technologies allow control of the very wide dynamic range found in live audio productions while the high-efficiency components offer superior reliability, all from a sleek ergonomic package with exceptional weight/size ratio.
The front panel user interface features extremely fast access to edit the 2 input and 4 output settings. The encoder wheel gives instant access to the user menus and the LCD screen offers real time visualization of the system parameters.
Command access includes mute, gain, preset selection, plus delay and polarity settings. Navigation through the menu pages is fast and intuitive. Beside the standard on-board preset library, the engineer can design and store his own settings (initialized from a standard preset template) in one of the 10 available user locations.