- Cutting edge loudspeaker amplification, DSP, network
- High-grade 24 bit A/D converters, 130 dB dynamic range
- 96 kHz/32 bit floating point SHARC DSP
- 4 channel high efficiency amplifier section fed by 2 inputs
- 4 x 1800 W / 4 Ohms
- Advanced dual IIR/FIR filter algorithms
- Exclusive L-DRIVE system protection
- Complete onboard L-ACOUSTICS preset library
- LA NETWORK MANAGER 2 software for remote control & monitoring
- AES/EBU Standard on LA8 and LA-RAK
DOWNLOAD CENTERWin release pack
June 10, 2019 Mac release pack
June 10, 2019 Presets Guide Product Spec Sheet Product Information Pack User Manual Maintenance Manual CAD Files Product Visuals Q-SYS Plugin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTPack logiciel Windows
June 10, 2019 Pack logiciel Mac
June 10, 2019 Guide Presets Fiche technique Produit Pack Information Produit Manuel d'utilisation Manuel de Maintenance Fichiers CAD Visuels Produit Plugin Q-SYS
RELEASE PACK – June 10, 2019 – Main new features include:
LA Network Manager 2.7.2
- Resolution of startup issues with user accounts containing non-ASCII characters.
- Several other bug fixes and improvements (see included release notes).
- Autoclimate feature to adjust the gain of the Air Compensation filters at once on all groups imported from Soundvision.
- Includes new preset library 6.2.
- Includes new firmware 2.9.10.
- Resolution of compatibility issues with Luminex® AVB switches appearing in case short Ethernet cables are used.
- Faster interface for setting the IP addresses of amplified controllers.
- Updated impedance reference data for X4i, KS21, and A15 Wide/Focus.
- Includes new preset library 6.2.
Preset library 6.2
New A15 system presets:
- [A15] and [A15_FI] for the A15 Wide/Focus 2-way passive constant curvature WST enclosures.
- [KS21_60], [KS21_60_C], [KS21_100], and [KS21_100_C] for KS21 high power compact subwoofers.
Refer to the LA Network Manager Help for complete details.
Proprietary algorithms are processed in a 32-bit floating point DSP engine at a 96 kHz sampling rate. A dedicated engineering approach combining IIR and FIR filters allows generating perfectly linearized phase curves and significantly improved impulse responses for an even more natural, transparent, and realistic sound experience. Two cascaded 24-bit A/D converters at the front-end yield a ground-breaking encoding dynamic of 130 dB.
The L-DRIVE protection system carries out a dual analysis of signal level in real-time and RMS. Under extreme conditions when component membranes reach the over-excursion zone or if the coil ensemble temperature reaches a critical point, L-DRIVE acts as a power regulator. As a result the amount of power delivered at any channel is adjusted to the dynamic and thermal capacity of each individual transducer. This optimizes the power resources while preserving the highest dynamic range.
With a complete preset library and the possibility of creating additional user presets, the engineer is offered fingertip access to all the usual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system configurations.
The four amplifier channels driven by two inputs provide optimum system flexibility. The LA4 and LA8 offer two specific power ranges (4 x 1000 watts into 4 ohms, and 4 x 1800 watts into 4 or 2.7 ohms, respectively) yielding perfect power matching to each individual L-ACOUSTICS® loudspeaker system.
The built-in technologies allow control of the very wide dynamic range found in live audio productions while the high-efficiency components offer superior reliability, all from a sleek ergonomic package with exceptional weight/size ratio.
The front panel user interface features extremely fast access to edit the 2 input and 4 output settings. The encoder wheel gives instant access to the user menus and the LCD screen offers real time visualization of the system parameters.
Command access includes mute, gain, preset selection, plus delay and polarity settings. Navigation through the menu pages is fast and intuitive. Beside the standard on-board preset library, the engineer can design and store his own settings (initialized from a standard preset template) in one of the 10 available user locations.