AVB processor – Measurement platform
- EQ station with delay and dynamics processing
- Multi-mic acoustic measurement platform
- Bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and analog audio
- 4-bus matrix routing and mixing
- Fully integrated in LA Network Manager 2
- Offline delay finder and EQ
- Time-aligned redundant signal distribution
- 20 in x 18 out architecture
DOWNLOAD CENTERWin release pack
April 1, 2019 Mac release pack
April 1, 2019 System Spec Sheet Architect specifications Product Information Pack User Manual CAD Files Q-SYS Plugin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTPack logiciel Windows
April 1, 2019 Pack logiciel Mac
April 1, 2019 Fiche technique Système Descriptif Architecte Pack Information Produit Manuel d'utilisation Fichiers CAD Plugin Q-SYS
AVB PROCESSOR - MEASUREMENT PLATFORM
The P1 combines in one unit an EQ station with delay and dynamics processing and a multi-mic acoustic measurement platform with offline delay finder and EQ modelization.
P1 allows bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and analog audio with time-aligned redundant signal distribution. The processor features a 4-bus matrix routing and mixing within the 20 in x 18 out architecture.
P1 control and monitoring can be operated from the front panel user interface and is also fully integrated within the LA Network Manager.
For fixed installations, external control of P1 is possible using QSC®.
Learn more :
As a member of the Avnu Alliance, L-Acoustics is committed to the development of a complete ecosystem of interoperable devices using IEEE’s open AVB standards. Benefits are:
- > Guaranteed delivery of time sensitive data
- > Guaranteed phase accuracy
- > Low latency
- > Maximized bandwidth usage
- > Easy setup