AVB processor – Measurement platform
- EQ station with delay and dynamics processing
- Multi-mic acoustic measurement platform
- Bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and analog audio
- 8-bus matrix routing and mixing
- Fully integrated in LA Network Manager
- Offline delay finder and EQ
- Time-aligned redundant signal distribution
- 20 in x 16 out architecture
- Milan seamless dual network redundancy
DOWNLOAD CENTEROwner's Manual Win release pack
May. 18, 2020 Mac release pack
May. 18, 2020 System Spec Sheet Architect specifications Product Information Pack CAD Files Q-SYS Plugin M1 Use cases
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTManuel du Propriétaire Pack logiciel Windows
May. 18, 2020 Pack logiciel Mac
May. 18, 2020 Fiche technique Système Descriptif Architecte Pack Information Produit Fichiers CAD Plugin Q-SYS Cas d’utilisation M1
AVB PROCESSOR - MEASUREMENT PLATFORM
The P1 combines in one unit an EQ station with delay and dynamics processing and a multi-mic acoustic measurement platform with offline delay finder and EQ modelization.
P1 allows bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and analog audio with time-aligned redundant signal distribution. The processor features an 8-bus matrix routing and mixing within the 20 in x 16 out architecture.
P1 control and monitoring can be operated from the front panel user interface and is also fully integrated within the LA Network Manager.
For fixed installations, external control of P1 is possible using QSC®.
Learn more :
As a member of the Avnu Alliance, L-Acoustics is committed to the development of a complete ecosystem of interoperable devices using IEEE’s open AVB standards. Benefits are:
- > Guaranteed delivery of time sensitive data
- > Guaranteed phase accuracy
- > Low latency
- > Maximized bandwidth usage
- > Easy setup