LA Network Manager
Setup. Tuning. Live.
- Amplified Controllers real time control and monitoring
- Workflow and application driven GUI maximizing productivity and user experience
- Automatic discovery of the units over the network and assisted unit matching
- Multiple group assignation facilitating advanced system tuning and management
- Comprehensive reporting and log of faults
- Array Morphing tool for tonal balance adjustment
- System resources indication as a function of gain, Array Morphing and EQ
- Interactive tutorials suite
DOWNLOAD CENTERRead Me Win release pack
10 Juin 2019 Mac release pack
10 Juin 2019 Presets Guide Technical Bulletin
CENTRE DE TÉLÉCHARGEMENTLisez-moi Pack logiciel Windows
10 Juin 2019 Pack logiciel Mac
10 Juin 2019 Guide Presets Bulletin technique
PACK DE MISE À JOUR – 10 juin 2019 - Les principales nouveautés incluent :
LA Network Manager 2.7.2
- Résolution de problèmes de démarrage avec les comptes utilisateurs contenant des caractères non-ASCII
- Plusieurs corrections de bugs et améliorations (voir release notes incluse).
- Intégration de la librairie de presets 6.2.
- Intégration du nouveau firmware 2.9.10.
- Résolution de problèmes de compatibilité avec les switches AVB Luminex® apparaissant lorsque des câbles Ethernet courts sont utilisés.
- Interface plus rapide pour le réglage des adresses IP des contrôleurs amplifiés.
- Mise à jour des données de référence d'impédance pour X4i, KS21, et A15 Wide/Focus.
- Intégration de la librairie de presets 6.2.
Librairie de presets 6.2
Nouveaux presets pour le système A15 :
- [A15] et [A15_FI] pour les enceinte passive 2 voies WST à courbure constante A15 Wide/Focus.
- [KS21_60], [KS21_60_C], [KS21_100], et [KS21_100_C] pour le renfort de grave haute puissance KS21.
Veuillez consulter l’aide LA Network Manager pour une information détaillée.
LA Network Manager 2
Supporting Windows® and Mac OS X® operating systems, the LA Network Manager 2 remote control software provides control and monitoring of up to 253 L-Acoustics® amplified controllers within the L-Acoustics ® L-NET Ethernet network.
An application-driven approach
LA Network Manager 2 matches the live sound engineer workflow: Setup, Tuning, and Live. Each phase of the workflow corresponds to a specific page offering a dedicated set of tools to make the interface intuitive and quick to use. Color coding and streamlined designs have been carefully selected to maximize its clarity and usability.
The Setup page allows the user to create all unit and group objects composing the sound system. Units and groups can be freely placed in the workspace in a way reflecting their true location in the field. Unit types, IP addresses, presets, input mode and routing can be easily defined for each individual unit as well as for a multiple selection of units. Copy/Paste standard functions allow for instantaneous design of symmetric systems. Set-up can be done off line with virtual units or by going on line with connected units.
The new network engine offers automatic discovery of all connected units including the new Unit Matcher feature for quickly matching the virtual system and the physical system. Third-party devices detected on the network are indicated to avoid creating IP addresses conflicts. These time-saving features are further augmented by dedicated preparation tools such as the Custom Preset Builder and the Bank Preset Builder interfaces.
The Tuning page gives access to gain, delay, polarity, Array morphing and EQ processing resources offered by the DSP embedded in each individual amplified controller, adding two IIR filters to the existing set. Quick access to mute on unit and group objects allows for fast signal distribution verification and easy tuning of each subset of the system. All other parameters are logically sorted within the tabs of the Unit Control Panel and the Group Control Panel. Opening up these panels keeps the workspace visible at all times and a thematic view slider sets what parameters are represented on the Unit Objects on the workspace. Therefore output levels and headroom can be controlled while setting gains, for instance.
Last but not least, LA Network Manager 2 offers multiple logical entry points to system tuning thanks to the possibility to assign a unit to multiple groups. This greatly facilitates for instance the zoning of a line source using the FIR filters of amplified controllers, as well as the control of muting of the different parts of the system.
The Live page is dedicated to system monitoring during operation: for each unit, LA Network Manager 2 records the average output levels and the activity of the speakers’ thermal limiters for the past four minutes. The temperature of each unit can be remotely checked at a glance. In addition, a comprehensive Message Center reports all events that occur within the system using a simple yet efficient classification by level of importance (info, minor, major, critical) and category (network, power, input, output). All these messages plus time-stamped important actions (page switching, file loading or saving…) are saved automatically in a XML log file that can be imported in all popular spreadsheet software for analysis.
In the Live page, users need to confirm all actions that may have an impact on the show and prevent unwanted entries. These confirmations may also be enabled for the Setup and Tuning page by activating the Show mode.
The Array Morphing tool is an exclusive tool to control the characteristics affecting the resulting system frequency response (array size, listening distance, splay angle). The Array Morphing provides LF compensation and allows for smooth adjustment of the frequency response of a line source array, compensating for different array geometries and conditions of use.
The Array Morphing tool provides the same sonic signature to all L-Acoustics ® line source systems used in the same installation and approaches a reference standardized frequency response when desirable. It also offers frequency response flexibility to adapt to various applications: from speech & classical music (“flat” response) to live rock music (“enhanced LF response”).
New Interactive Tutorials
A new and complete suite of interactive tutorials has been developed to allow engineers on the road to learn how to operate LA Network Manager 2 at their own pace. The tutorials are structured into a logical progression with prerequisite levels, spanning from the LA Network Manager 2 basics to the most advanced software features and tips for advanced users. Users can check regularly for tutorial upgrades on the L-Acoustics website.
- Système: Windows 7 à Windows 10, Mac OS El Capitan (OS X 10.11) à Mac OS Mojave (10.14)
- Résolution de l’écran: 1024 x 768 minimum
- RAM: 1 GB minimum
- Vitesse du processeur : 1 GHz minimum
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 et Windows 10 sont des marques déposées de Microsoft Corporation.
Mac et Mac OS sont des marques de Apple Inc., déposées aux U.S. et dans d'autres pays.