Join us at NAMM Believe in Music Week, January 18-22, 2021, for a global gathering to unify and support the people who bring music to the world.
L-Acoustics will host a virtual booth in the NAMM Marketplace where you can book meetings with our team members, chat live, and receive special access to swag and an exciting giveaway! We will be presenting sessions on the following topics with a live Q&A:
- 8:00AM PST - L-ISA: Immersive Audio for Worship
- 10:00AM PST - The Power of K3: Compact, Full-Range, No Compromises
- 1:00PM PST - L-Acoustics Creations: The Power of Pro Audio at Home
- 3:00PM PST - L-ISA: Immersive Mixing Techniques with Robert Scovill
- 8:00AM PST - Contour XO IEM Origins Story: A discussion with Dr. Christian Heil and Jerry Harvey, hosted by Ambassador Chris Rabold
- 10:00AM PST - A10: The Perfect Fit for Event Audiences of 50-500
- 1:00PM PST - L-ISA Theatrical Workflow: From Concept to Performance
- 3:00PM PST - MILAN / AVB: Audio and Control Data Over a Single Network
Look for us in NAMM’s Believe in Music Gear TV, where we’ll take a deep dive into the anatomy of an L-ISA mix with a binaural performance, and mixing tutorial, by L-Acoustics L-ISA Application Engineer Carlos Mosquera.
Free registration for the 2021 NAMM Believe in Music Week can be found here: https://attend.believeinmusic.tv/register.
Fill out the contact form below with inquiries, or to request a meeting in advance.
We hope to see you there!
The L-Acoustics Team