L-Acoustics warrants its products against defects in material or workmanship. The term of the L-Acoustics Warranty is five years (*) from the original date of purchase of the product. This warranty may be transferred to a subsequent owner during the warranty period. However, such a transfer shall not extend the warranty period beyond the original warranty period of five years from the original date of purchase stated on the L-Acoustics invoice.
The L-Acoustics warranty solely covers the replacement of defective parts and/or the repair of parts as deemed necessary by L-Acoustics. L-Acoustics does not accept responsibility for the loss of use while the equipment is being repaired nor costs incurred for repairs. Return of products under warranty claim must first be authorized by L-Acoustics and freight must be paid by the sender.
We wish to respectfully remind purchasers and owners of L-Acoustics products and equipment that in line with warranty compliance provisions, material should be operated and maintained according to L-Acoustics specifications at all times.
The warranty excludes the following:
- Damage by improper use and improper or incorrect installation. This includes damage to any parts due to over amplification or connection to an incorrect supply voltage.
- Any damage caused by connection to or operation in conjunction with a signal processing device or amplifier that does not meet the specifications or a device that does not have prior written approval from L-Acoustics.
- Damage caused by neglect or abuse. This includes accidental dropping, penetration of water, incorrect mounting or exposure to excessive temperatures or humidity.
- Castors and wheels that are attached to the equipment.
- Damage due to wear and tear sustained during normal use.
Voidance of warranty
- The warranty shall be void by any act of attempted service, alteration, or removal of parts by any third party not specifically authorized by L-Acoustics.
- The warranty shall be void if it is found that the instructions and procedures for initial start-up and running of the product or equipment have not been followed precisely or that the security procedures have not been fully adhered to.
- The warranty shall be void if parts or accessories not supplied, manufactured or authorized, in writing by the manufacturer, are found to be incorporated in or connected to the product or equipment at any time.
- The warranty shall be void if it is found that the recommendations for servicing the product have not been fully adhered to.
Please consult your L-Acoustics representative for more details.
(*) The 5 year warranty applies for products purchased from L-Acoustics after January 1st, 2013.