The system integrator charter is based upon the following three key principles:
Article 1: integration services
L-ACOUSTICS offers a complete range of turnkey sound systems for the permanent installation market. In order to satisfy the requirements of fixed installation projects, L-ACOUSTICS System Integrators shall deploy adapted services from specification to post-integration stages of all projects involving an L-ACOUSTICS system.
Article 2: system approach
To ensure the consistency and predictability of performance and safety of operation, System Integrators shall embrace the L-ACOUSTICS recommended technical standards defined by a full system approach. This full system approach includes enclosures, subwoofers, amplification, signal processing, rigging accessories and system integration services.
Article 3: product specialists and training
As human factor have a major impact on system performance and safety. System Integrators shall possess in-house trained personnel on multiple aspects of integration and ensure that engineering personnel designing the systems have attended L-ACOUSTICS official training seminars, covering theoretical aspects, sound design, system set-up and rigging procedures for all systems.
L-ACOUSTICS Certified Provider System Integrators
L-ACOUSTICS Certified Provider System Integrators are certified companies committed to offering to their clients a palette of L-ACOUSTICS integration services to ensure the success of their fixed installation projects:
- Sound design support
- Special training programs
- System measurement and tuning services
- Support to system commissioning
System Integrator Charter
The concept of L-ACOUSTICS System Integrator Network is based on three working principles defined in the L-ACOUSTICS System Integrator Charter:
- The use of an integration methodology and the deployment of specialized services from specification to post integration stages of installation projects to ensure end user satisfaction
- The adoption of a full system approach in design standard to ensure predictability and optimization of system performance
- The guarantee of qualified product specialists to ensure a standard of excellence through education
System Integrators benefit from a dedicated L-ACOUSTICS factory support. The client can therefore benefit from the highest quality of service, whether his project is design built by the integrator or specified by a consultant and awarded through a bidding process.
Installation Project Methodology for the best results
L-ACOUSTICS offers truly innovative sound systems with the highest brand acceptance. But besides equipment, the quality of project management and its implementation is critical. Therefore a specific integration methodology has been developed for each stage of an installation project:
- Design build analysis of end-user needs (program material, room geometry, acoustics, budget, etc...)
- Well-documented and reasoned electro-acoustics and mechanical specification
- Proper electrical and mechanical implementation following manufacturer's guidelines
- In-depth system tuning by highly qualified personnel following precise protocol
- System commissioning and end-user training
- Service, maintenance and post integration services.
The L-ACOUSTICS system integrators are committed to this methodology offering value added, to ensure the performance of the system and the best return on investment. Consultants specifying projects can also rely on the expertise of system integrators for the system implementation.
Qualified technicians & training program
A training program is to be scheduled from April 2010 to provide system and sound design training for System Integrator product specialists. The training seminar covers in-depth system design, sound design case studies, system implementation installation and testing/tuning.
L-ACOUSTICS System Integrator Map
L-ACOUSTICS has announced the progressive deployment of a certified System Integrators Network for the fixed installation market in France, UK, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA.
Should you have any questions on the System Integrator Network and wish to be contacted by one of our representatives, please contact us.